Plustek SmartOffice A4, ID and Card Scanner | PS456U
Warranty:1 Year Quick and hassle free warranty claims
- Condition: New
Availability: In Stock
Dubai, JLT Shop0Sharjah, Jamal Abdul Nasser Shop0WarehouseMany
Deliver To KuwaitIf you order within 37 Hours, 14 Minutes
Description for Plustek SmartOffice A4, ID and Card Scanner | PS456U
Exceptional Document HandlingThe SmartOffice PS456U features one of the most advanced document feeding and separation system in the industry. This system allows the SmartOffice PS456U to scan mixed batches of varying paper sizes and weights. No more wasted time sorting documents based on their size or thickness. Plastic and rigid cards such as ID cards, Drivers Licenses, Membership Cards, Insurance Cards and even log documents up to 200” are scanned without additional adjustments or additional set up.
Exceptional ProductivityCreate searchable PDFs at the touch of a button. Single Touch scanning allows you to define 9 different scanning functions that can all be accessed by simply pressing a button. In addition to Searchable PDF, you can transform your paper documents into editable Microsoft Office document formats or common image formats such as JPG and TIFF. Industry standard TWAIN, ISIS and WIA drivers ensure compatibility with thousands of image enabled applications.
Exceptional ReliabilityThe 60 sheet feed tray along with a daily duty cycle of 8000 pages means that the SmartOffice PS456U is a scanner that is designed to scan documents every day, all day long.
Intelligent Misfeed FunctionThe ultrasonic sensor detects the double feeding of original documents during scanning. The ultrasonic function can be turned off when scanning document with labels, sticky notes, or taped receipts. This innovative design prevents double feeding and effectively scans documents of different weights or thickness. Thanks to double-feed prevention, optimum reliability is assured even when scanning high volumes of documents.
Environmentally Responsible and Energy-SavingThe SmartOffice PS456U is environmentally responsible and easy to use at the same time thanks to its ENERY STAR certification, low power LED illumination technology and power-saving function. The SmartOffice PS456U also features auto wake up that enables users to simply place the paper in the scanner and wake up the scanner from sleep / stand-by mode.
FeaturesThe SmartOffice PS456U has following features (Not Available with ISIS):
● Auto ThresholdAutomatically thresholds the current image into a binary black and white image.
● Auto RotateAutomatically rotates document based on the contents of the document.
● Auto Crop & DeskewAutomatically straightens and crops image to the documents actual size.
● Auto ModeAutomatically detects document color and scans document in color, grayscale or black & white mode.
● Multi-Image OutputScans and saves documents in 2 or 3 color modes at same time.
● Color DropoutRemoves red, green or blue color when scanning forms.
● Blank Page RemovalAutomatically removes blank pages without manual editing.
7-10 Days Delivery in Kuwait
We offer express delivery to Al Ahmadi, Hawalli, Al Farwaniyah, and other cities in Kuwait for Plustek SmartOffice A4, ID and Card Scanner | PS456U.
Best Price Guarantee
We offer the best price for Plustek SmartOffice A4, ID and Card Scanner | PS456U in Kuwait. Buy now with the best price!
Specifications for Plustek SmartOffice A4, ID and Card Scanner | PS456U
- Image Sensor CCD Sensor x 2 Light Source LED Optical Resolution 600 dpi Hardware Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Scan Modes Color: 48-bit input, 24-bit output Grayscale: 16-bit input, 8-bit output B/W: 1-bit ADF Capacity 1. 100 sheets (A4/ Letter, 70 g/㎡ or 18 Lbs) 2. 30 sheets (Business Cards) 3. Plastic Card, Max. thickness under 1.2 mm. Note: Maximum ADF capacity varies, depending upon paper weight. Scanning Speed ( ADF ) 80 ppm/ 160 ipm (Grayscale/B&W mode, 300 dpi, A4 Portrait) 45 ppm/ 90 ipm (Color mode, 200 dpi, A4 Portrait) 30 ppm/ 60 ipm (Color mode, 300 dpi, A4 Portrait) Note: Results may vary depending upon your scanning application, computer processor and system memory. Scanning Area (W x L) Max: 216 x 5080 mm (8.5” x 200”) Min: 13.2 x 13.2 mm (0.52” x 0.52”) Acceptable Paper Sizes (W x L) Max: 244 x 5080 mm (9.6” x 200”) Min: 50.8 x 50.8 mm (2” x 2”) Acceptable Paper Weight (Thickness) 40 to 220 g/㎡ (10 to 58 Lbs) Multi-feed Detection With ultrasonic technology Daily Duty Scan ( Sheets ) 8,000 Roller Lifetime (Scans) 300,000 Pad Lifetime (Scans) 50,000 Action Button 4 Buttons: Up, Down, Scan, Standby 9 function keys are all customizable. Power Supply 24 Vdc/ 1.25 A Interface USB 2.0 Net Weight 2.7 Kgs (5.95 Lbs) Dimensions (W x D x H) 318.7 x 230.7 x 228.3 mm (12.55" x 9.08" x 8.99") Protocol ISIS & TWAIN Compliant OS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Hardware Requirements Pentium IV 2.0 GHz processor (Pentium IV 3.0 GHz processor recommended) CD-ROM Driver One available USB Port (USB 2.0 recommended) 1GB RAM or higher recommended 800 MB free HDD space (1 GB or larger recommended)