Plustek SmartOffice SC8016U High Speed Departmental A3 Duplex Scanner, 100 Page ADF, 80ppm, Instant on | SC8016U
Warranty:1 Year Quick and hassle free warranty claims
- Condition: New
- Shipping: 7-10 Days Delivery in Kuwait
Description for Plustek SmartOffice SC8016U High Speed Departmental A3 Duplex Scanner, 100 Page ADF, 80ppm, Instant on | SC8016U
Performance - Fast, large feeder, high daily duty cycleFeaturing a scan speed of 80 pages per minute, 160 images per minute in duplex mode, a 100 sheet feeder and a daily duty cycle of 8,000 pages per day, the SmartOffice SN8016U is designed for applications requiring frequent scanning of large document batches.
Productivity - Handles a wide range of paper and card with no sortingThe SmartOffice SC8016U scans mixed batches of documents without the need for separating or sorting. Embossed cards, such as IDs or driver licenses, and any sized paper document up to A3 size and 200” long can simply be stacked in the 100 sheet feeder. The SmartOffice SC8016U’s paper handling system coupled with Plustek’s advanced image processing provides you with automatically sized and exported images or PDFs. SmartOffice SC8016U’s A3 sized feeder easily handles documents from 2"x2" to 11.69"x200".
Easy-to-UseSingle-touch customizable button automates up to 9 frequent scanning jobs (e.g., Scan to PDF, Scan to file, email, network share, copy, etc.) The innovative automatic wake-up function turns the scanner on as soon as documents are placed in the feeder.
Intelligent Misfeed FunctionThe ultrasonic sensor detects double feeding of original documents during scanning. The ultrasonic function can be turned off when scanning document with labels, sticky notes, or taped receipts. This innovative design prevents double feeding and effectively scans documents of different weights or thickness. Thanks to double-feed prevention, optimum reliability is assured even when scanning high volumes of documents.
Compatible with most imaging applicationsIndustry standard TWAIN and WIA drivers combined with TIF, JPG, PDF and Microsoft Office file formats ensure compatibility with thousands of scanning and imaging programs. ABBYY FineReader Sprint is included to easily create and manage searchable PDFs at the touch of a button. Built in image processing ensures the highest image quality, reduces rescans, increases OCR accuracy and now includes automatic color detect.
Responsible – Saves EnergyThe SmartOffice SC8016U is environmentally responsible and easy to use at the same time thanks to its ENERY STAR certification, low power LED illumination technology and power-saving function. The SmartOffice SC8016U also features auto wake up that enables users to simply place the paper in the scanner and wake up the scanner from sleep / stand-by mode.
FeaturesThe SmartOffice SC8016U has following features:
● Auto ThresholdAutomatically thresholds the current image into a binary black and white image.
● Auto RotateAutomatically rotates document based on the contents of the document.
● Auto Crop & DeskewAutomatically straightens and crops image to the documents actual size.
● Auto ModeAutomatically detects document color and scans document in color, grayscale or black & white mode.
● Multi-Image OutputScans and saves documents in 2 or 3 color modes at same time.
● Color DropoutRemoves red, green or blue color when scanning forms.
● Blank Page RemovalAutomatically removes blank pages without manual editing.
7-10 Days Delivery in Kuwait
We offer express delivery to Al Ahmadi, Hawalli, Al Farwaniyah, and other cities in Kuwait for Plustek SmartOffice SC8016U High Speed Departmental A3 Duplex Scanner, 100 Page ADF, 80ppm, Instant on | SC8016U.
Best Price Guarantee
We offer the best price for Plustek SmartOffice SC8016U High Speed Departmental A3 Duplex Scanner, 100 Page ADF, 80ppm, Instant on | SC8016U in Kuwait. Buy now with the best price!
Specifications for Plustek SmartOffice SC8016U High Speed Departmental A3 Duplex Scanner, 100 Page ADF, 80ppm, Instant on | SC8016U
- Image Sensor CCD Sensor x 2 Light Source LED Optical Resolution 600 dpi Hardware Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Scan Modes Color: Input 48-bit, Output 24-bit Grayscale: Input 16-bit, Output 8-bit Black & White: 1-bit ADF Capacity 1. 100 sheets (A4/ Letter, 70 g/㎡ or 18 Lbs), Max. thickness under 10 mm (0.4”) 2. 50 sheets (A3, 70 g/㎡ or 18 Lbs) 3. 20 sheets (Business Cards) 4. Plastic Card (Portrait Loading), Max. thickness under 1.2 mm, embossed cards can be scanned. Note: Maximum ADF capacity varies, depending upon paper weight. Scanning Speed ( ADF ) 80 ppm/ 160 ipm (Grayscale/ B&W mode, 300 dpi, A4 Landscape) 55 ppm/ 110 ipm (Color mode, 200 dpi, A4 Landscape) 36 ppm/ 72 ipm (Color mode, 300 dpi, A4 Landscape) Note: Results may vary depending upon your scanning application, computer processor and system memory. Scanning Area (W x L) Max: 297 x 5080 mm (11.69” x 200”) Min: 13.2 x 13.2 mm (0.52” x 0.52”) Acceptable Paper Sizes (W x L) Max: 305 x 5080 mm (12” x 200”) Min: 50.8 x 63.5 mm (2” x 2.5”) Acceptable Paper Weight (Thickness) 40 to 220 g/㎡ (10 to 58 Lbs) Multi-feed Detection With ultrasonic technology Daily Duty Scan ( Sheets ) 8,000 Roller Lifetime (Scans) 300,000 Pad Lifetime (Scans) 100,000 Action Button 4 Buttons: Up, Down, Scan, Standby 9 function keys: all customizable. Power Supply 24 Vdc/ 2.7 A Interface USB 2.0 Net Weight 6.57 Kgs (14.48 Lbs) Dimensions (W x D x H) 436 x 262 x 266 mm (17.16" x 10.31" x 10.47") Protocol TWAIN Compliant OS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Hardware Requirements Pentium IV 3.2 GHz processor CD-ROM Driver One available USB Port (USB 2.0 recommended) 1GB RAM or higher recommended 800 MB free HDD space (1 GB or larger recommended) For longer documents/higher resolutions: Pentium IV, 3.2 GHz processor, 3 GB RAM