Description for MSI MPG Z690 Force Wifi DDR5 ATX Motherboard, LGA 1700 Socket, Intel Z690 Chipset, SATA 6Gb/s, Wifi 6E Module, 2.5G LAN, PCI-E X16, M.2 Slots, SATA III, HDMI, DP | 911-7D30-013
MPG Z690 FORCE WIFI
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Celeron® processors for LGA 1700 socket
- Supports DDR5 Memory, up to 6666+(OC) MHz
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 5.0 slots, Lightning Gen 4 x4 M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2
- Enhanced Power Design: Direct 18+1+1 phases power, dual 8-pin CPU power connectors, Core Boost, Memory Boost
- Premium Thermal Solution: Enlarged heatsink with heat-pipe, MOSFET thermal pads rated for 7W/mk, additional choke thermal pads and M.2 Shield Frozr are built for high performance system and non-stop gaming experience
- MYSTIC LIGHT: 16.8 million colors / fancy lighting effects controlled in one click. MYSTIC LIGHT SYNC supports RGB, RAINBOW(ARGB), Corsair LED strips and Ambient devices.
- 2.5G LAN with LAN Manager and Intel Wi-Fi 6E Solution: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- AUDIO BOOST 5: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- High Quality PCB: 8-layer PCB made by 2oz thickened copper and server grade level material
- Pre-installed I/O Shield: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation
LATEST DDR5 MEMORY
A huge step of DDR performance enhancement with the latest DDR5 memory. Combines with dedicated SMT welding process and MSI Memory Boost technology, MPG Z690 FORCE WIFI is ready to deliver the world class memory performance.
HIGH-BANDWIDTH AND LOW-LATENCY NETWORK
2.5Gbps LAN provides incredible data transfer speed faster than general Gigabit LAN. This is a premium solution for demanding users.
Specifications for MSI MPG Z690 Force Wifi DDR5 ATX Motherboard, LGA 1700 Socket, Intel Z690 Chipset, SATA 6Gb/s, Wifi 6E Module, 2.5G LAN, PCI-E X16, M.2 Slots, SATA III, HDMI, DP | 911-7D30-013
- MPG Z690 Force Wifi
- #13 in Intel Motherboards
- 29 January, 2022
- Intel Z690
- 128 GB
- No Support
- LGA 1700