HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10, Intel Xeon Silver 4214 (2.2GHz 12-core), 16GB RDIMM Dual Rank 2933MT/s,P816i-a 12LFF, 12 LFF SAS/SATA Drives, 331i 4x 1GbE, P816i-a | P02468-B21
- Memory: 16GB
- Processor: Intel Xeon Silver 4214 (2.2GHz 12-core),
- Memory Type: DDR4 SDRAM
Warranty:1 Year Quick and hassle free warranty claims
- Condition: New
Dubai, Al Quoz 3 Shop0WarehouseMany
Deliver To KuwaitIf you order within 19 Hours, 33 Minutes
Description for HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10, Intel Xeon Silver 4214 (2.2GHz 12-core), 16GB RDIMM Dual Rank 2933MT/s,P816i-a 12LFF, 12 LFF SAS/SATA Drives, 331i 4x 1GbE, P816i-a | P02468-B21
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10, Intel Xeon Silver 4214 (2.2GHz 12-core), 16GB RDIMM Dual Rank 2933MT/s,P816i-a 12LFF None ship standard, 12 LFF SAS/SATA drives supported, 331i 4x 1GbE, HPE Smart Array S100i and 1 HPE Smart Array P816i-a/4 GB plus Smart Storage Battery,1 x HPE 800W Flex Slot Platinum hot plug power supply ,3-3-3 3/3/3 - Server Warranty/ 44.55 x 73.03 x 8.74 cm/ 14.76 kg
Defend Applications and Data Before Your Server is Built with HPE Trusted Supply Chain
- A new first line of defense against cyber-attackers with select servers built to the world’s toughest security standards in secured facilities, bringing together security, processes and people to deliver protection for your most sensitive applications and data even before your server is built.
- Built in secure HPE facilities to the most stringent Country of Origin USA and conformance requirements, HPE Trusted Supply Chain servers are inspected to be free from malicious microcode and counterfeit parts, safeguarding it against cyber-exploits throughout its life cycle.
- With hardened security built in, HPE Trusted Supply Chain hardens the protections designed into select HPE products with unrivaled supply chain visibility and standards compliance providing a 360-degree view and mitigation plan for current and emerging cyber-threats.
- Allied to ensure authenticity, HPE Trusted Supply Chain doubles down on your protection with vetted HPE employees assigned to the product build to manage the product manufacturing process that adheres to the strictest sourcing, inspection and traceability standards.
- Learn more about HPE Trusted Supply Chain
World-Class Performance featuring Enhanced Compute Density
- The ProLiant DL380 now features significantly enhanced GPU density, expanding support from five to seven Full-Height, Half-Length, Single-Width Accelerators/GPUs; or up to six in a balanced configuration with additional PCIe expansion via the tertiary riser.
- Leveraging HPE's most popular 2U rackmount server, fitting standard depth racks, customers can benefit from one of the densest Accelerator/GPU platforms with an extensive set of Accelerator options, enabling diverse cloud workload performance and optimization of AI and deep learning experiences.
- Supported on the ProLiant DL380, the NVIDIA T4 GPU is ideal for Deep learning, Inferencing, Machine Learning, HPC, Rendering, VDI, Virtual Workstations and combinations thereof for mixed workloads - maximizing utilization of data center resources and lowering TCO.
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server has an adaptable chassis, including new Hewlett Packard Enterprise modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to three double wide GPU options.
- Adapting and growing to changing business needs, Networking Choice (NC) server models provide flexibility in the primary networking choice while Embedded LOM server models offer an embedded 4x1GbE by default; both provide network options (1GbE to 100GbE) via HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters.
- HPE Persistent Memory works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost effective memory and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed quickly.
- In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
- Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional operating systems.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
- A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server lifecycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning; HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage; HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
7-10 Days Delivery in Kuwait
We offer express delivery to Al Ahmadi, Hawalli, Al Farwaniyah, and other cities in Kuwait for HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10, Intel Xeon Silver 4214 (2.2GHz 12-core), 16GB RDIMM Dual Rank 2933MT/s,P816i-a 12LFF, 12 LFF SAS/SATA Drives, 331i 4x 1GbE, P816i-a | P02468-B21.
Best Price Guarantee
We offer the best price for HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10, Intel Xeon Silver 4214 (2.2GHz 12-core), 16GB RDIMM Dual Rank 2933MT/s,P816i-a 12LFF, 12 LFF SAS/SATA Drives, 331i 4x 1GbE, P816i-a | P02468-B21 in Kuwait. Buy now with the best price!
Specifications for HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10, Intel Xeon Silver 4214 (2.2GHz 12-core), 16GB RDIMM Dual Rank 2933MT/s,P816i-a 12LFF, 12 LFF SAS/SATA Drives, 331i 4x 1GbE, P816i-a | P02468-B21
- 04 March, 2021
- Intel Xeon Silver 4214 (2.2GHz 12-core),
- DDR4 SDRAM
- Storage Controllers:
Type : 1 X Raid - Pcie 3.0 X8
Controller Interface Type : Sata 6gb/s / Sas 12gb/s
Storage Controller Name : Hpe Smart Array P816i-a
Channel Qty : 16
Raid Level : Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 5, Raid 6, Raid 10, Raid 50, Raid 60, Raid 1 Adm, Raid 10 Adm
Buffer Size : 2 Gb
Graphics Controller :
Video Memory : 16 Mb
Video Interfaces : Vga
Network & Communication:
Ethernet Ports : 4 X Gigabit Ethernet
Ethernet Controller : Hp 331i
Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
Remote Management Protocol : Snmp 3, Ipmi 2.0, Smash Clp
Remote Management Controller : Integrated Lights-out 5
Features : Wake On Lan (wol), Pxe Support
Expansion / Connectivity :
12 (total) / 12 (free) X Hot-swap 3.5 Lff
1 (total) / 1 (free) X Flexiblelom
1 (total) / 1 (free) X Pcie 3.0 X16 - Half-length, Full-height
2 (total) / 2 (free) X Pcie 3.0 X8 - Half-length, Full-height
1 (total) / 1 (free) X Microsd Card (internal)
4 X Lan (gigabit Ethernet) - Rj-45
1 X Hpe Ilo - Rj-45 (1 Rear)
1 X Vga (1 Rear)
8 X Sata-600 / Sas 3.0
1 X Hpe Ilo - Type A (1 In Front)
5 X Usb 3.0 (1 Front, 2 Rear, 2 Internal)
Cable Management Arm
6 Performance Fans
Sff Easy Install Rails
Compliant Standards :
Aes, Fips 140-2, Ipv6 Ready, Pci Dss, Tls V1.2, Ashrae Class A4, Ashrae Class A3, Weee 2002/95/ec, Acpi 6.1
Power Description :
Device Type : Power Supply - Hot-plug
Power Redundancy : Optional
Power Redundancy Scheme : 1+1 (with Optional Power Supply)
Installed Qty : 1
Max Supported Qty : 2
Nominal Voltage : Ac 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
Power Provided : 800 Watt
80 Plus Certification : 80 Plus Platinum
Dimensions & Weight :
Width : 17.5 In
Depth : 26.7 In
Height : 3.4 In
Weight : 32.85 Lbs