EPSON LQ-2090 Impact Printer | C11C559001
الضمان:لا يوجد ضمان
معلومات EPSON LQ-2090 Impact Printer | C11C559001
Powering business productivity with superior performance and reliability.
With powerful 24-pin technology, the wide-format Epson® LQ-2090 delivers precision text and graphics, plus rugged reliability for critical print requirements.
Offering print speeds of up to 529 cps and easy integration with existing printing formats, this robust performer is sure to increase productivity.
With versatile 5-part forms printing, multiple paper loading options, and a durable, long-lasting ribbon, it races through reports, purchase orders, invoices and more.
Ideal for point-of-sale, manufacturing, and production environments, this workhorse boasts an amazing 20,000 POH MTBF rating and a 400 million character print head life.
Its easy-to-use control panel makes changing print settings a snap, while convenient configuration software facilitates simple setup via a PC.
It even provides Parallel and USB connections, plus a slot for optional interface cards, including high-speed Ethernet, for greater compatibility with practically any system.
And, with both Epson and IBM printer languages, it's a great replacement for the Okidata® ML-391 / 491 or the Epson LQ-2080. Ideal for businesses that require high quality, multi-part forms printing, the reliable Epson LQ-2090 printer offers extremely low operational costs compared to other printing technologies, as well as superior performance in comparison to other printers in its class.
Designed for use in demanding print environments, this heavy-duty dot matrix printer handles critical business applications with precision and ease.
- Delivers high quality text and graphics for critical applications
- Speeds through multipart forms, reports, labels and more at up to 529 cps
- Offers an MTBF rating of 20,000 POH and a 400 million character print head life
- Facilitates greater productivity with less downtime
- 5 million (LQ-590)/8 million (LQ-2090) character ribbon cartridge reduces the need for frequent ribbon changes
- Ensures the lowest cost per page
- Includes USB and Parallel connections, plus an additional slot for optional Type B interface cards
- Epson and IBM printer languages ensure compatibility for new and legacy printing applications
- Improved menu navigation allows quick and easy changes to printer settings
- Remote Configuration Manager facilitates easy setup via a PC